In digital marketing eye, you will learn about how to make a good web design. Scripts can be used to WordPress hosting domain alone or used for free. Maybe you do not get along with the default view of WordPress. You can start to do some settings on your WP blog, for example, make the title of the blog, create a tagline or a short description, change themes, install widgets and others.
To make the settings in WordPress blog, you can do it in your WP dashboard with open button “Settings” link. In the settings, there are sub-categories that you want to edit the settings. In my opinion, the most important part of this is the setting; Generally, writing, reading, discussions, Here is a brief explanation:
– General: In this section, you can change the title of a blog with the title liking, and also added a tagline to your blog.
– Writing: In this section you can make arrangements in writing, selecting a standard writing category.
– Reading: Here you can set the text that is displayed on the main page of your blog. You can create static or dynamic pages, but my advice because this is the blog so it is better if you are displaying dynamic pages.
– Discussion: Here you can set how other people can comment on your blog.
You can also change Themes and add widgets to your WordPress blog. Organize themes and widgets can create a WP blog look better and liking of the owner of the blog. Open the link button “View” in your WordPress blog dashboard. I think the most important part here is the Theme, Widget, Menu. Here’s a brief explanation:
– Theme: In this section, you can choose the theme according to your wishes. There are a lot of WordPress themes for free with a great view. Note, do not choose a premium theme, choose a theme for free.
– Widget: Here you can add some widget you want to be visible in the sidebar of your WordPress blog. Note, do not put too much widget will affect the loading speed of your blog.